Shahid Afridi Net Worth
Shahid Khan Afridi is a former Pakistani cricketer and former captain of the Pakistani international team. He was a successful all-rounder and according to him, he was better at bowling than in batting. But Afridi drew greater attention for his aggressive batting style. Because of his hard-hitting skills, he was named ‘Boom Boom’.
In 1996, against Sri Lanka Shahid Afridi made the record of the fastest century in ODI cricket. He scored the century in 37 deliveries. Later the award was broken by AB de Villiers and CJ Anderson. Afridi also holds the record of hitting most sixes in the history of ODI cricket and most player of the match awards in T20 cricket.
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Full Name||Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi|
|Birth Date||March 1, 1980|
|Source Of Income||Cricket, Ads|
|Birth Place||Khyber Agency Pakistan|
|Father Name||Sahabzada Fazal-ur-Rehman Afridi|
|Mother Name||Not Known (Died)|
|Wife Name||Nadia Afridi|
|Daughters Name||Ajwa Afridi, Ansha Afridi, Aqsa Afridi, Asmara Afridi|
Net Worth Of Shahid Afridi:
Because of this fame and popularity, he has earned a lot of money. Shahid Afridi’s net worth is 30 million US dollars which are 4.3 billion Pakistani Rupees. On average, Afridi earns around 122,000 USD annually.
Shahid Afridi’s House, Cars and Bikes:
Shahid Afridi owns a bungalow in Karachi and also owns a house in Peshawar. Afridi is passionate about cars and bikes, so, he also has luxurious cars and bikes. His car collection includes Range Rover Vogue, Toyota Land Cruiser V8, Prado TZ, Bentley Continental, and Porsche Panamera. Boom Boom also owns luxury bikes which include Suzuki Hayabusa, Harley Davidson V-Rod, and Yamaha V Star 650.
Shahid Afridi’s Brand Endorsements:
Afridi’s fame is not only in the game but he is also exceptionally popular in the advertising world. He is also the most marketable celebrity in the country. The endorsement portfolio of Shahid Afridi includes Habib Bank, Jazz, Pepsi & Co, and Head & Shoulders. Most of his income is through brand endorsements.
Shahid Afridi’s Charity Work:
Shahid Afridi is known for his charitable work. In 2014, Afridi established the Shahid Afridi Foundation (SAF). The Foundation’s goal is to provide healthcare and education facilities in Pakistan. Also, the Foundation regularly organizes fundraising dinners by the name of Educate A Child. Because of his dedication towards charitable work Forbes listed him in one of the most charitable athletes as most of his income goes down to his foundation. “Do Something” has also named him in the top 20 most charitable athletes in the world.
Records Of Shahid Afridi
- Boom Boom holds the record of having hit the most number of sixes in the history of One Day International cricket.
- He also held the record of scoring the fastest century in ODI when he scored a ton in just 37 balls. The record was eventually broken by AB de Villiers and CJ Anderson.
- Shahid Afridi is the first Pakistani player who got the most Man Of The Match awards (32 times). Saeed Anwar is second on the list with 28 Man of the Match Awards.
- Afridi took 395 wickets in his ODI career, Lala has placed the fifth bowler on the all-time wicket-taker list. For Pakistan, he is the highest wicket-taker after Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis.
- He is the only player to take over 350 wickets and scored 8,000 runs. He is one and the only player in the history of cricket to achieve this feat.
- He also has a record of longest six in cricket (158 meters) against South Africa.
- On 23 March 2010, Afridi was awarded the Pride of Performance by the President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari.
- On 23 March 2018, he was awarded the Sitara-i-Imtiaz by President of Pakistan Mamnoon Hussain.